Occupational Health services are available at the Colman Hall clinic for IU and IU Health employees.
Newly hired employees: please look under Services for a Pre-Placement packet and a welcome letter which describes immunizations and other required documentation.
Work-related injury: An appointment is not necessary for the initial evaluation of a work-related injury, illness or exposure. Please complete an Occupational Injury/Illness form, have your supervisor complete it and bring it to the clinic.
IU employee: If you are injured or need treatment for a work-related illness or injury during a time when the clinic is closed, alternative locations for care are available.
- Individuals with life-threatening injuries may be seen at IU Health Methodist Hospital Emergency Department.
- Employees with less serious injuries are to go to US HealthWorks., located at:
5603 West Raymond Street, Indianapolis ph 317-241-8266 fax 317-247-4978
- See Procedures for After-Hours Work-Related Injuries for transportation questions.
Please contact your supervisor before seeking care at IUHealthWorks or the Emergency Department.
IU Health employees who work at Riley or University Hospital will be seen Coleman Hall for work related injuries, illnesses and exposures ONLY.
- An Incident/exposure report needs to be completed prior to your visit. Pulse page link.
- If Coleman Hall is closed, please visit the EOHS clinic in the Medical Towers Room 760