Follow these steps
- Please arrive prepared to give a urine specimen for drug screening. Bring your driver's license or other government-issued ID to verify your identity.
- Please bring all of your immunization records.
Good sources for locating these records include:
your childhood county health department,
your former pediatrician,
your former high school, or
your previous healthcare employers.
- Depending on your position, we may need the following records:
- two doses of MMR,
- Tdap as an adult or Td within 10 years,
- two doses of varicella,
- three doses of hepatitis B,
- and TB surveillance, such as a TB skin test or IGRA blood test.
- If you know you've had the shingles vaccine, please bring that documentation.
If you are unable to locate records, you may be given the necessary vaccines, or we may draw blood to check your immune status. Please bring a signed Vaccine Authorization Form if your department authorizes vaccines to be administered or to check your immune status.
- If you have had major surgery within the last five years, please bring a copy of your final release to work without restrictions from the pertinent physician.
- If a TB skin test is given, you will need to return to the clinic 48 to 72 hours after placement.
If you like, you may complete the Health History form in advance and bring it to your appointment.
Please be aware that we are a medical clinic and unforeseen emergencies may arise while you are visiting us for your appointment. If your appointment time is delayed, we appreciate your understanding and patience.
Your appointment will be scheduled in our Coleman Hall location. The building faces Medical Drive and the Glick Eye Institute. The Riley Outpatient Garage is near our office with paid parking open to the public. We do not validate parking for office visits.
We look forward to serving you.