As flu season is upon us and the COVID-19 pandemic continues, it’s important to stay protected and keep others around you safe. To ensure that our campus community is staying healthy, Campus Health is hosting vaccination clinics throughout this fall semester for IUPUI students, faculty and staff.
The flu vaccine clinics will be held at the following dates, times and locations.
- Sept, 20, 9 am-4 pm, University Tower Ballroom
- Sept, 28, 8 am-3 pm, Campus Center room 450
- Oct, 4, 9 am-4 pm, Campus Center room 450
- Oct, 12, 9am-3pm, Campus Center, room 450
- Oct, 19, 9am-3pm, Campus Center, room 450
- Oct, 26, 9am-3pm, Campus Center, TV Lounge
- Oct, 27, 9am-3pm, Campus Center TV Lounge
- Nov, 9, 9am-3pm, Campus Center , room 450
You can schedule for an appointment by using the link or QR code below. Vaccines will be provided at no charge to you but if you are insured please bring your insurance card to your appointment.
Campus Health will also hold mass immunization clinics in coordination with the Indiana Immunization Coalition from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sept. 16 in the tent outside of the Campus Center on Vermont Street, and Oct. 14 in room 450 of Campus Center. All immunizations will be free, regardless of your insurance status. Students, faculty and staff can pre-register for the mass clinic by accessing the online registration form, entering the enrollment code “IN65942” and selecting “IUPUI-9/16.” The following vaccines will be offered at this clinic: flu, HPV, MenB, MenACWY, TdaP and COVID-19.
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines are available at Coleman Hall every Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. by appointment only. Anyone still in need of a COVID-19 vaccine can call the clinic at 317-274-8214 to schedule.
Getting the flu shot and the COVID-19 vaccine not only protects you, but those around you who may be immunocompromised. These two viruses are highly contagious and can be fatal.
Please visit coronavirus.iu.edu to stay up-to-date on IUPUI’s plan. If you are concerned about symptoms or state prevalence, please visit the CDC website for more information. Please visit testing at IUPUI to find info about testing. You can also schedule a test from your One.IU.edu account. Search under COVID-19.
Thank you for choosing campus health for your healthcare needs.
IUPUI Campus Health
Campus Health is committed to serving students.
- Please call 317-274-8214, or 317-274-2274 for an appointment.
- Walk-in appointments are NOT available at either clinic.
- Ask if your concern can be taken care of during a telehealth visit; it will save you a trip to a clinic!
For daily updates and information, Follow us on instagram! @campushealth.