- Screenings and Early Detection
- Contraception -Birth Control Pill Instructions
- Disease Prevention and Safer Sex
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)
- Genital Herpes
- HIV/AIDS CDC General Fact Sheet
- HIV/AIDS CDC Fact Sheet for African Americans
- HIV/AIDCDC Fact Sheet for Latinos/Hispanics
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)/Genital Warts
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- STD Testing and Treatment Locations
- Sexual Assault and Rape
Sexual Health Resources
- American Social Health Association
Includes fact sheets and statistics about STDs/STDs. Information about using a condom is also provided.
- Adoption Connections
Includes resouorces for birth moms and adoptions services.
- Afraid to Ask
Provides detailed information and pictures of sexually transmitted infections.
- Clinic for Women
An Indianapolis clinic that provides a pregnancy options workbook, pregnancy terminations through the first trimester, free pregnancy testing, and ultrasound. Family planning options, supplies, and exams are also available by appointment.
- CDC: Sexually Transmitted Diseases
The STD section of the CDC's web sites provides fact sheets on sexually transmitted diseases/infections and surveillance data.
- Damien Center: a local and national leader in HIV/AIDS prevention. Located on the eastside of INDY at 26 N. Arsenal Ave. HIV and STI testing is free to all, no appointment is needed.
A searchable database maintained by the National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health that includes information on conditions, diseases, wellness, drugs, supplements, and many other health-related resources.
A project of the Office of Population Research at Princeton University and the Association of Reproductive Health Professionals. Includes information about the basics of emergency contraception, frequently asked questions, where emergency contraception is available in the U.S., and what brands of birth control pills can be used for emergency contraception.
- Planned Parenthood
Provides information about birth control, emergency contraception, abortion, adoption, men's health, parenting, pregnancy, sexual healthy, STDs/STDs, women's health, etc. Planned Parenthood of Indiana contains information about services available in Indiana (including prevention and pregnancy options).
- Smarter Sex.orgA project of the Bacchus & Gamma Peer Education Network. Includes information about safer sex, HIV and AIDS, STDs and infections, date rape, abstinence, contraception, and healthy relationships.
- St Elizabeth/Coleman Pregnancy and Adoption Services
Includes services for birth mothers and a residential program for those up to the age of 18.
- Independent Adoption Center
An open adoption agency that includes services for birth mothers.
- Indiana Department of Child Services
Summary of the Federal Law regarding adoption
Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Resources
- SAPIR at IUPUI
Campus wide coalition to address sexual violence on campus.
- Eskenazi Center of Hope
Provides care to victims of sexual assault and family violence.
- RAINN: Rape, Abuse, & Incest National Network
A National Sexual Assault Network and Hotline.
- Indiana Coalition Against Domestic Violence
Includes information about programs, services, and legal issues.
- Julian Center
An Indianapolis shelter providing a broad range of services to women and children who are victims of abuse and assault.
- Bureau of Justice Statistics
Rape and sexual assault publications and statistics.