Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs
- IUPUI Campus Alcohol Policy
- Alcohol Policy for Residents of Ball, Campus Apartments, and Graduate Town Homes
- Smoking Tobacco
- Smokeless Tobacco
- Secondhand Smoke (SHS)
- IUPUI Tobacco Policy
- Smoking Policy for Residents of Ball, Campus Apartments, and Graduate Town Homes
- Date Rape Drugs
- IUPUI Campus Illegal Drug Policy
- Illegal Drug Policy for Residents of Ball, Campus Apartments, and Graduate Town Homes
- Online alcohol assessment
Several on line alcohol & drug assessment tools are available on the CAPS site or by going to psychcentral.com/disorders
- Join Together
A project of the Boston University School of Public Health has partnered with The Partnership at Drugfree.org to provide substance abuse and addiction news and screening tools.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, a part of the Department of Health and Human Services, maintains a facility locator for Behavorial Health Treatment.
- Blood Alcohol Level Calculator includes the calculator, state by state guide for ignition locks, SR-22 insurance and DUI laws. SR-22 is expensive auto insurance that must be carried after DUI convictions.
- College Drinking: Changing the Culture
Developed by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) to provide research-based information on issues related to alcohol abuse and binge drinking. Special sections included for college students, college parents, and college presidents. Includes an alcohol calorie calculator, an alcohol cost calculator, and a blood alcohol content calculator.
Includes a Virtual Bar to learn how drinking effects your blood alcohol content based on your gender, body weight, food intake, and what, how much, and how fast you drink.
- B.R.A.D. 21: Be Responsible About Drinking
Brad 21 was founded by the family and friends of a Michigan State University student who died of alcohol poisoning after celebrating his 21st birthday. This web site contains information about alcohol poisoning, blood alcohol content, drinking laws, and much more.
- IUPUI Tobacco Policy
The main information source regarding tobacco use on campus.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
Provides fact sheets, statistics, and addiction information on a variety of drugs.
- Just Think Twice
A project of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration; includes information on the costs of drug use to society, facts and fiction, drug facts, and much more.